Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 2009 20:44:09 EST
The Educated Ferret Assoc. sends Holiday greetings to all the special
ferrets and their owners, expecially the rescue Moms and Dads.

Today we spent the day at our local Petco. in Holyoke MA. I know many
ferret owners have some issues with pet stores. Our local Petco has
worked with us for almost 12 years and has always been very supportive
of our club, education facility, and rescue. We would like to thank
the Manager, employees that assisted with the photo booth. and our
volunteers Dianna and Bonnie that covered our educational and
fundraising table. I was such a joy working with people, and pets,
that truly had Holiday spirit in their hearts.

We will be posting photos on our web site:
http://www.theeducatedferret.org
for those who would like a little joy and laughter.

For those humans that are still looking for unique Christmas cards or
ornaments we still have a limited amount left. They can also be viewed
and ordered on our web site. The five designs were created by Donna
Spirito. Most of the ferret community know Donna for her art work,
drawings, gallery glass, wood burn items, and also associate her with
Callie the dancing ferret. Callie dances, then passes around the litter
pan for fundraising and also loves to have her picture taken with
humans.

The proceeds for the cards and ornaments are for our older foster
ferrets medical fund. We also have a ferret education/ coloring book
and a beautiful hand made rainbow to keep your ferrets in your heart
forever.

Please come and visit us.

The humans and ferrets of The Educated Ferret Assoc.