From:
Heather Draper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2008 17:54:33 -0400
I have four coupons worth $5 off each for any size bag or case of
Hill's Prescription Diet Canine or Feline z/d pet food. You have to
buy it at Petsmart, but I found it real easy to get a prescription
card from Banfield (the Vet's office inside Petsmart). All I had to
do was go to their counter and present my script from my Vet. They
do not charge to give you the card and they do not require your pet
to be seen by them.

Anyway, if you are interested in one of these coupons, I will mail
one each to the first four people to respond.

Heather Draper