From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 18:56:01 -0400
Hi there -

Dr Wardell says the tail wagging when in reverse gear is like a blind
persons' cane.  It is used as a navigation aid.

Is anyone setting up a collection for the folks who lost their homes to the
tornados??

The ferret that bites like an alligator.  Put the poor thing in a cage and
leave him/her alone for a few days to get used to the new home.  He/she
maybe just overwhelmed from the auction then a new home.

The two gray cats that share this house and can't get within a foot of each
other without hissing were mouse hunting in the kitchen.  go figure!!

Wonder if someone could can ( was going to say "some one can can") some of
the Bob's chickhen gravy?  I would like to try it but I know SuperSnooper
won't eat chickhen.  If I made the gravy, the cats and dog would like it
but ....

SuperSnooper climbed the baricaed just as the cat jumped over it, cat
knocked the ferret off <smile> Cat jumps baricaed, ferret at bottom of
baricade, mid course correction did not work, ferret attached to cat
tummy fur!!

Nan and SuperSnooper plus two gray cats