Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 2009 14:48:12 -0500
Facebook is teaming with JP Morgan Chase to donate $5 million to
charities. The joint effort is called Chase Community Giving and Heart
of Ohio Ferret Association and Rescue is one of the charities. You do
have to be on face book and join Chase Community Giving to be able to
pick the rescue. 100 charities will receive $25,000 the main winner
will receive $1 million dollars and the five runner-ups will receive
$100,000. Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and Rescue, like many other
shelters, has seen a lot of ferrets coming in and not as many going out
and of course many of them are sick and need medical care. Please help
out the shelter by voting for them. The link to the site is:

http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/

Just type in Heart of Ohio Ferret Association & Rescue Inc to go to
the page to vote for them.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to see a ferret shelter win?

I've already voted and I hope you will too!

Thanks!
Kay