From:
William and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 2009 08:20:37 -0700
first, thank you one and all who responded to my query regarding bite
to the bone fuzzies. am doing the intense you are loved and will not
be harmed approach right now. Lumpy and Tweek are much better, and I
can handle them CAREFULLY without the gloves. Squirt, sigh, she's still
out for blood...but not launching herself at us. Lots of playing, and
cuddling (squirm squirm). As an RN am used to watching out for visual
clues regarding attack patients, but my poor husband, yep, she nailed
him last night above the glove. He did the scruff n hiss no bite, she
could not have cared less! She's one spunky lil handful.

There is no way I'll be able to blend our older gang with this one,
butt sniffing, ok, jump grab n shake, not ok.

Bandit is depressed, taken down by a strange fellow with pink eyes!
new query, actually 2

1) what can we give as rewards for good behaviour?? after seeing what
is in ferretvite n ferretone ewwwwwwwww! (thank you Lori!!!)

2) any further info regarding small doses of monthly lupron (100mcgs)
prophy to thwart adrenal as opposed to waiting for s/s of said dx.?
I've been out of the loop as it were, so... any web sites, or studies?
I know that the most recent info on the melatonin is that it does NOT
retard the tumor growth, just masks the symptoms... but anything out
there that will actually inhibit the start of adrenal tumors?

hugs, n dooks,
michelle