From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:47:21 EDT
You can ... uh, you're kids ... can see The Tick at 11pm on the Toon
Disney channel and on the ABC Family channel at 11am with cable or
satellite.  It has just returned this month.  Now who could deny the
snazzy of that?!  Oh and by the way, all of you coffee drinkers who are
sitting there reading your FML with your mugs of black gold ... here is
a bizarre quote for you: "Armless bandit... Empty your bladder of that
bitter black urine men call coffee!  It has its price and its price has
been payed!  Java devil, you are now my bitch."

Alex, there is a character on this show that is ever so rarely seen
called Bi-polar Bear.  He is rarely seen because most often he cannot get
out of bed.  I think the character Mr. Exciting, who is possessed with
incredible energy, is more like me and Sacrastro (with the superpower of
words) is more like you, however.  FYI, the Tick actually came from an
insane asylum.  He was bored and decided to break out.

Don't count your weasils 'til they pop, dink!

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com