Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 10:53:33 -0800
>I suggest we contact the people who place their ads in the Annual at a
>costly price and have each and everyone of them threaten to pull their
>ads if a retraction is not put in the Ferrets mag that they put out every
>2 months.

I understand the feeling that went into this post, but seeing as the
magazine was not trying to put one across anyone, rather, being new to
the ferret world, they made some honest mistakes, this type of reaction
is un-needed.

As I said in the previous post, a well written and composed message to
the Editor goes a long way to helping clear these misconceptions and
inadvertant, misleading pictures.  They probably are not ferret owners, so
how would they know those things that we have learned in the school of hard
knocks and experience?

Again, I caution people that writing threatening letters and being
generally abrasive to the magazine will only alienate the ferret community.
Let's educate with kindness and respect, I'll just bet it will go a lot
farther in furthering the acceptance of our ferret pals!

For our ferrets......

MC, The Rude One