From:
Jennifer Marie Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 01:35:02 GMT
Hi,
I'm new to the list.  I own no ferrets, but I'm looking to buy one or two
(depending on the price).  I have read the ferret FAQ and looked at alot
of web sites made by people on this list and recomended by other ferret
people.

I have enough information to own one now, and I'm looking for a breeder in
Delaware or Pennsylvannia.  I need information about your kits too.

If you are a breeder in DE or PA please reply privatly to my message.  Any
other replies please send to [log in to unmask] also!

I need to know if your kits are litter trained, if they have their shots,
if they had their scent thingy removed, and how you keep them (and the
parents).

I am planning on buying a 3 level cage.  I will have the water bottle, food
dish, and litter box on the bottom floor and put carpeting on the upper
two.  I will not be using any product that has plasic in it b/c it causes a
choking hazard.  I know someone who had a hammock that the botton side
was linded with plasic or something of that sort and the ferret died from
chewing on it.  I will be ferret proofing my room b/c when I am in my room
I will let the little guy out and play with him/her.  I will leave the cage
door open when my ferret is out so they can go to the bathroom and such
when they want to.

I will not be buying a ferret right now b/c I'm still saving my money for
the cage and other suplies, but I wanted to find a breeder so I know where
I'm buying my ferret from when I do have the money.  Thank you everyone for
reading this.

God bless,
-Jenni(the human behind The JenniFUR Clan)

I currently have many gerbils for sale.  they are FREE + $25 shipping if
you can't drive to wilmington, DE to pick them up.  All gerbils are for
sale on my web site and I have many more pups!

visit our web site at:

         http://www.angelfire.com/nm/jennthompson
  "Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes."