Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:08:53 +0000
Hey all, I am starting a new contest!

You see as a joke our UPS driver entered me in a contest (he knows how
much I love to play in that packaging stuff) and he was hoping I would
win the year supply of it!

But instead I won an iPod Shuffle???

Ah Yeah,,, HELLO!!! I am a FERRET! and those ear buds are to big for my
little ears! And well and I already have an iberry..pink of course!

Soo here is my very own contest I am having! You can enter as many
people as you want.

Do you have a great Shelter Helper? Your Spouse? Your Neighbor? A
Volunteer that goes above and beyond?

How about a NEW Apple 4GB Black (sorry not pink) iPod Shuffle for them?

Enter them in the "Bestest Shelter Helper Ever " contest (I came up
with the name all by myself ..cool huh)!

Just send a e-mail to [log in to unmask] and tell me why they
are the "Bestest Shelter Helper Ever"

The winner will be picked November 30th 2009!

Dooks to all ! and Thanks Elliot (our UPS driver)

- Isab e lla Gucci-Jones