From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 15:32:33 EDT
Hello all,
I just got caught up on the last of the fml issues that came in while I was
in training and once again I sit here puffy eyed!  Sometimes I HATE the fml!

To Debbie and Dave: I was SO sorry to hear about Weazer!  I remember when
Weazer wrote that letter to Debbie months ago.  At that time it touched my
heart, today it brought tears to my eyes.  I know what it is like to labor
over a little one and wonder what will become of you if you lose them.  It
is hard to imagine life without them and the pain lingers so long before you
can remember without crying endless rivers.  I wish I could say something
profound and deep to help you in your time of sorrow but I know there is
nothing.  I just pray that the time when you can remember him and smile is
not too long away.

Deepest condolences as well to the parents of Felix and Fender.  My prayers
are with you and your baby's.  Seems that the good Lord never gives us
enough time before calling them to play at the bridge but let us all be
thankful that we shared in their joyous little lives for a while.  Wonderful
things come in the smallest packages.

To the parent of the baby taken by fire: I feel especially sad for you
because you never had the chance to really know the love of your fuzzy or to
build wonderful memories to cherish.  I hope you find love with another when
you are ready.

God bless and love to all,
        Irena...Lucy, Chelsea, Tabitha, and Rikki's mom