Date:
Fri, 26 May 2006 14:05:33 -0400
hello all

I've been a little busy handling the ifc clothing orders, but now that
it is out of the way, I have to start harassing you all about submitting
artwork instead..  I've been busy cutting mat boards, making little clay
tiles, and have a couple of canvases ready for painting.

what have YOU been up to?  I'm still waiting for someone to tell me they
are making art out of ferret poop :)

here are a few images of what I have received so far:
http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu/artwork/ferretaid2006/

I'm missing pictures of some Peach Fuzz artwork and Alicia's ferret
prints (have to take pictures sometime..).  if you are planning to
submit artwork and have a picture ready, send it to me and I'll put
it in this directory.

so all you artists and craftsmen out there, get in touch with me!

Selina, Dart, Clef, Popcorn, Sorin & Mochi
--------

IFC Ferret Aid 2006
POOF:  Ferret ART Show and Silent Auction
http://ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html