From:
Stephanie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 20:33:52 -0500
Hi everyone.

I am hoping that someone will be able to help me out.  My 2.5 yo male
ferret was diagnosed with adrenal disease and needs surgery.  My vet is
assuming it is the left adrenal gland as this is usually the one with
the problem first, however, we can't be positive.

While I do have a vet that is trained and willing to do the surgery, I
am also looking at any other vet options that I might have nearby.

I am looking for a vet that is HIGHLY recommended and preferably sees
lots of ferrets and is very skilled with ferret surgery (particularly
adrenal) in/nearby Albany, NY.  I am however, willing to look into vets
in all over NY, VT, Mass, maybe NH, and Penn.

I know that there are ferret vet lists and I have checked them for vets
in my area and there are none listed.

Thanks,
Stephanie & 3 fuzzies