From:
Jim Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2010 20:29:15 -0400
>I've just taken on 2 new little fuzzies, Ernest and Amelia. My big
>challenge is litter training, so far the little tray has been a
>playpen and a bed but stubbornly remains a poo free zone. Any tips
>would be gratefully received.
>
>Tony

We had the same problem with two of our adoptees, Tony, Bear and
Moose--who couldn't hit the large corner pan to save their furry souls.
Instead we bought a disposable aluminum pan suitable for doing a turkey
in--about 2" deep by 10"x14". Takes up a good bit of the cage floor.
They're hitting it about 90% of the time with only a few poops on the
papers if I've waited too long to change it. Made all the difference
in the world. Jim

Jim Morgan, Catholic Confederate residing in the Federal Satrapy of
Ohio "He came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owed a debt we
couldn't pay."

catholicconfederate.blogspot.com