From:
Carrie Renshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 1996 11:29:11 MDT
I was contacted last night by the Calgary Humane Society and advised that
they had two adult ferrets that were abandoned in an apartment building.
They are both neutered males, descented and current on shots.  The Vet at
the Humane Society has checked them completely including for earmites and
has given them their shots.  These fuzzies can be adopted for $35.00 which
includes a certificate that you take to your own Vet entitling you to a free
examination (within 10 days of adoption).

You can go straight to the Humane Society in the NE or call Tammy at
250-7722 ext.  312.  You can even call me at 297-8909.

One fuzzy is a Sable and the other is a Silvermitt.

Thanks everyone,

Carrie, Sullivan, Toby & Sunny