Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 01:51:52 -0700
I must say, now that I know a little more about Tiffers and the fact that
she was already sick and the vet did not think she would live much longer,
I am looking at this in a different way.

Unfortunately, that part was completely left out of the post.  I recommend
that the author be much more cautious and attentive when posting because
what it sounded like on this list is obviously not what really took place.
Of course people are going to get upset when a person reports their
ferret's death as a lack of no nail clipping.  There was more to the story,
apparently.

The poster must realize that they made a mistake in not posting the
ferret's health history.  It sounds like this ferret was a rescue that
has been ill.

I apologize to this person and recommend that they post more carefully in
the future.

Losing a pet is a hard thing to go through.  I am sorry to her if my post
came across as patronizing.

Take care.