Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 06:44:21 -0500
Hi,
My son just brought home a 4 month old, descented, neutered male.  Is
there anything we should be aware of from the begining?  Certain foods
they like to eat, things they like to do?  He brought a nice size cage,
food, toys, carefresh litter.  I put in a blanket, a rug, a litterbox,
waterbottle, etc.  Should we take him to a vet to get checked out?  I
have a dog and a cat right now and am keeping kitty out of the room when
we're not there.  We've had gerbils but never a ferret so any info is
appreciated!

Thanks
Angela