From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:36:35 -0700
permission to crosspost granted

SNAIL MAIL (we have snails using da mail?  Now that is silly) payments
must be mailed by DHIS Thrusday, December 4th.

Da Paypal thingie can be done until next Monday, December 8th.

It's Pepper.  You know... Princess Pepper of the Royal Princesses.

I still promoting that ADV Raffle.  Have you seen all the cool prizes?
If ya hadn't ya shood go lookies

http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

I cent out a missage dhat if another 100 tickets were sold dhat I would
have mi daddy make a special etched mirror as a forth prizey.  Guess
what?  Yep!  100 more tickets were sold!  WOW!  You all the bestest.  I
no have pickurte of it yet.  Daddy gotta make it on wendsay.  I be nice
to him, but not mama, she gonna post later about that one!

***Now if we could just raise anoder $230.00 ****I'd be happier :-)
Iz mean I am happi.  I just like more raffle tickets bought....

So come on..
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html
U get more chances if you buy more!

There are three whole baskets and one special etched mirror.

Now, another cool thingie is that the money raised goes to them ADV+
shelters.  I know all shelters need monies but they really need um.  the
kids there are just as special as us..maybe even more special cause they
got the ADV thingie.

So go buy some tickets.  If you already bought some... well buy some
more!  There NOW are 4 "prizes" that you could win and give to me ... I
mean ummm hee hee.  That you could win.  You could spend 10 dollars and
get 12 whole chances!  Plus, da money raised all goes to da ADV Shelters!

**************More tickets more chances!*******************

http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

=======================================
This raffle runs until the winner is announced on Wednesday, December
10th.  so the prizes can be mailed out in plenty of time to receive them
for Christmas...and if you desire, to still have time to send any of them
on to the Giving Trees kids of your choice...

As you see in the lists, there are things for the ferrets and for the
people they own.

Tickets are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00
www.Paypal.com  ...addy to use is...  [log in to unmask]

Snail mail...Kats addy is on the page...with instructions...
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

Luvz and hugz,
Princess Pepper