From:
"Sandy, Michael & 'Tater' Schieman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 1995 11:01:47 -0500
Greetings, and Happy Thanksgiving to all you fuzzies & fuzzy folks!

Got in from Orlando last night for the weekend and I'm pooped - but not too
pooped to catch up on the FML and take care of ferret bizness.  Thanks for
all the mail.  I think I've replied to everybody individually, but, for the
record, I'd like to say that you folks are the greatest.  Thanks especially
to Kelleen.  Her posting of the 14th made me feel all warm and fuzzy.  As
she was quick to point out this morning, I chickened out and did not bring a
ferret back from Florida - but there is now hope!  Sandy now says that we
don't need to Buy another ferret.  Aha.  Gotcha.

Anybody in the Atlanta area have any ideas? I have several ideas on how to
proceed but any help would be appreciated.

Update on Tater and the cats: Woden and Tater have become the bestest of
buddies.  They absolutely love to play together.  We make sure that they get
to play for at least an hour before bedtime.  It wears Tater out and, guess
what?  He gets so tuckered out that he just curls up between us and sleeps
most of the night.  Thor has gotten over having his feelings hurt by Tater's
presence.  He's ended his self-imposed exile from the bedroom and even plays
with Tater a little.  The rest of the cats are ignoring, but tolerating, the
little guy.  It would seem that there shall, indeed, be 'peace in our time'.

Got to go now - we have to do that 'over the river and through the woods'
thing to our son's house. (Burp!) Thanks again for all the support, advice
and friendship - keep those cards and e-mails coming.

Michael(Paw Paw)

Woden: "Can Tater come out to play? Please."
Thor: "From ghosties and ghoulies and long-leggedy beaties and ferrets that
       go bump in the night, good Lord deliver us."
Paw Paw: "Now we're really hunting fewwet!"
Tater: "I like this Thanksgiving thing. I've already had two raisins this
       morning, get turkey tonight, and I'm geeting somebody who looks like
       me to play with. Dook. Life is good."