From:
The Weyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2011 19:33:48 -0700
Hi all,

I've been contacted by a guy in the 323 area code, who must give up his
ferret.

Getting information out of him has been like pulling teeth, but I have
been able to discover the ferret is a 2yr old male.

Anyone who might be able to help him out, please let me know. If you've
been to our website in the last year you know we are closed to intakes
in all but the most dire circumstance due to a long lived, mutated
virus. Here is not a good alternative for a young and otherwise healthy
ferret.

We always treat surrenderers and adopters with the utmost discretion
and will only divulge contact information at the request or agreement
of both parties as a matter of policy. Please contact me off list if
you are able to help or need more info.

Thanks,
Brenda, Momma to the FurpeopleWeyr
FurpeopleWeyr.com