Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 21:44:31 -0800
Jen B <[log in to unmask]>  wrote:
>totally mixed my story up or something because it just doesn't seem
>logical that a LICENSED VET TECH would get this kind of info. mixed up!
>YIKES!!!!!

You're absolutely right that something is totally mixed up and definitely
not logical.  That clinic does not employee a "LICENSED VET TECH", so I
have to wonder what else was misunderstood.  Perhaps you called a
different clinic?  If not, this is something you should be addressing to
the veterinarian.  If one of her front office staff gave you incorrect
information, she would want to know.  Telling the FML will not address
this issue.  (By the way, this veterinarian trains the veterinary
assistants personally, so that they perform procedures they way this vet
wants them performed.)

>p.p.s. Anyone want to recommend another vet specializing in ferret care,
>preferably on the east side of Seattle?

We also recommend Dr. Diane Mitchell at the Sno-Wood Veterinary Clinic in
Woodinville.  She only works Mondays and every other Saturday, or some
such schedule.

Speaking of vets: Our complaint to the Washington State Veterinary board
against Cathy Johnson-Delaney, DVM is proceeding.  (She murdered Foxy,
one of our ferrets who was involved in her so-called adrenal "study.")
The investigation phase of our complaint is complete and the evidence was
deemed substantial enough to be presented to the state Veterinary Board
on April 12th.

Sandi

Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
a non-profit animal shelter
14317 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)365-9105
Open 6 days/week (closed Tue) or visit our on-line store at:
http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org