From:
Charles Meredith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 1996 18:06:49 -0400
I went to my first ferret show today in Annapolis.  It was great.  I walked
out of the place with a 1 year old red eyed while albino ferret.  His name
is Alex.  I couldn't resist him.  My hubby said it's my birthday present,
since my birthday is in two days.  Alex gets along great with my 1 year old
sable, Dallas.  I donated a big bag of stuff to the Balitmore Ferret
shelter, and they were very happy.  I finaly got the ferret t-shirt I
wanted, and also purchased 2 ferret harnesses, and a 2 ferret carrier bag.
It was the only thing I could bring Alex home in.  Thanks for all the help,
specially all you people that took time to give us direction to get there.

Dooks to ya all,
Joan, Dallas, and Alex