Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 13:16:40 +1300
Hi guys :o)

Do you realise the weather in Columbia, Missouri was even mentioned on New
Zealand television?  Wow!  I reckoned it had to be bad!!  Because of the
concern expressed in yesterdays FML about Bob C and Maggie's condition
there, I thought I would see what I could do from over here.

First, Bob is still in the Pacific Northwest chasing bones and getting
rained on <G> Second, there was no damage to the house at all :o)  His
children and furkids are all healthy happy and totally untouched by storms

Unfortunately, I don't have any way of contacting Maggie, so couldn't see
how well she was faring, and so some other ferrety people are due to be
checking in to make sure she and her furbabies weathered the storm well.

Hope this helps to ease some people's fears :o)

Sam