From:
Brian Canals <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 1996 16:15:18 -0400
Well I have a home page.  One section is devoted to the fuzzies.  (Although
if mine don't get shedding soon, they won't be to fuzzy.) BIG, I put a
reference on it for people to join the FML, but I don't think I really have
the instruction right.  Let me know how you want it to read and I will
handle it.

If you have a special reference for your babies, such as fur snake or carpet
shark, send it to me and I will include it on the list.  I also need any
submissions for people who have web resources or pages for ferrets.  Send
those and I will include them.  With Star Ferrets permission, I would like
to add the list of resources I got from them to the list.

Have a club?  Having an event?  Forward it and I will add a calender of
events to get them all centralized in one spot.

Nibblit's, Penny's and Calvin's picture isn't on the page yet.  Have to wait
for the pics to be developed.  They don't pose very cooperatively either.

Penny is over her ulcer and fat as a lazy house cat.  And into everything
still.  The other day I had to pry her mouth open and let her knaw on my
fingers until my husband could find the tweezers to remove the rubberband
that she had 3 quarters of the way down her throat.  She must be well.  No
sick baby could give me such a headache.

Well this is long.  So I am gone.  Deena