From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 1994 15:17:05 -0500
GatorMail-Q                   Re: Ferret Christmas Story

Dick and Joan

Thank you for the lovely little ferret story. It brought tears to my eyes
(which can be dangerous since I was reading it at work:-)). I guess it
affected me so greatly because some years ago, before we had our fuzzy, our
daughter was in the hospital with various tubes and things invading her
little body. It's a hard thing for a parent to bear.

But now our daughter Joy is a tall willowy 11 year old. We have a cuddly,
bouncey 2 year old female sable, Belle who thinks Joy is her mom and loves to
wrestle with the lower branches of the Christmas tree and hide things under
the sofa. And our family is well and happy.

Happy holidays to everyone and their fuzzies.

Linda, Richard, Joy and Belle.