From:
Shelley Knudsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 18:15:26 -0600
Hello,

This has probably already been mentioned, but I just wanted to say kudos
to Guideposts magazine for a very positive article about a ferret and his
owner in the April issue, and for also adding some factual info about
ferrets and the number for the AFA for more information.  We need more
positive magazine articles about ferrets like this one.

Dooks and kisses to your fuzzies,
Shelley Knudsen
Class of 2004  KSU Veterinary College
[log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]
http://www.tcgcs.com/~ferrets
402-463-0190  785-776-5618

"There ain't no limit in this life to how far you can get,
 but if you're going all the way, you gotta break a sweat."
  - Chad Brock