From:
Merinda Mirabella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 10:34:35 -0500
I have two Ferrets that I have saved recently A silver and A sable They
were in poor health when I got them and they are doing much better now.
They are looking healthy and playing healthy.  My silver seems like she may
have some allergies.  I was hooping that someone could tell me Now that I
have them strong I need to get them vaccinated, As I am sure that has never
been done.  I am not totally sure of all the vaccines that they require.
and when.

I do not know how old they are, they look to be about one.  It is heart
breaking that people pass these animals around like old clothing, when you
get tired of it or it grows old on you away it goes.  I have only had them
for about two months maybe a little more, and they are so attached to me .
Well I have had ferrets along time ago.  I had three they all lived out
their lives with me also.  but It was so long ago that lot of this is new.
I have been raising dogs.  so I have forgotten alot, I would love some
refreshing.

thank you,meri