From:
Julie Barnhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 09:39:08 -0700
I am so tired.  Cash just got done with 14 days of antibiotics because of a
bladder infection.  He will have these the rest of his life due to the
damage to the prostate from the adrenal tumor.  He quit eating for those 2
weeks so it was soup for a week 4 times a day then down to 2 times a day
because he was trying to eat.  Quit drinking out of the bottle so we now
have a bowl of water in the cage.  Anyway I had him at the vets on Thursday
for a recheck and he is fine now, until a couple of weeks.  We now have
a running RX for the antibiotic for this again so I dont have to keep
bringing him back every few weeks.  I also had Gonzo in there because his
hair loss is getting worse, and Dr, wants to do exploratory on Thursday so
I will take him in in the morning and wait til it is over and hope he makes
it.  He is still real playful and eating and drinking real good, but he
wants to do it while he is still feeling good.  Dont blame him.  I wouldnt
want wait til he wansnt doing anything.

I also wanted to let everyone know that I finished my vet asst course, and
got a 96% and am now working at my vets office as a receptionist for 6
weeks while a girl does maternity leave, then he will move me to kennel
tech, then when an opening comes open he will move me to vet asst.  I
really love it, but dont know any of it.  Have never done any thing like
this before and it is hard to pick it all up.  I started last Tuesday, and
work Mon- Fri, then I still have my other job at CVS on the weekends.

Well just wanted to let you all know what has been going on.

Julie and her critters.