Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 1997 08:18:13 -0400
This is just one oppinion from someone just taking all this in about MF.  MF
is a very large operation.  Ferrets are very suseptable to most everything
we humans tend to get!  I have a MF and have friends who have MF.  None of
us have had any health problems with our ferrets.  With the amount of MF out
there it seems to me that it really doesn't have anything to do with the
breeder.  Look at the people who have cancer and know one knows why.  It
should be the same with MF.  There could be something in the air that not
only people are getting but our fuzzie little freinds.  Just my opinion.  I
just wonder if it is in the breeding than it is in our breeding too.

Penny, Missitoo, and The Burger Mister(Burgler)