From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 04:58:08 -0700
Well, after reading Bob's posts yesterday and then reading Elizabeth's posts
today I'm going to have to say I'm sorry for some of the people on the
FML....

Can't anyone just take things at face value?  Why does it have to be that
people have to "read in" to everything?

Elizabeth and Bob, I'm sorry this had to happen...I have ALWAYS enjoyed
reading both of your posts and writings.  Last week didn't it have something
to do with Maggie and Bob being the same person?

Geez!

Karen and the wardancing fools whom it NEVER crossed our minds that anyone
was anyone else or writing for anyone else.....