From:
Beth Comarow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 13:53:14 EST
Finally - a website for Dr. Weiss - a great start, anyway.  It's at
http://www.ferretdoctor.com Dr. Weiss will expand the site and add links to
other sites in the future.  (BTW, Mike Janke's site has more of Dr. Weiss'
information on it than perhaps Dr. Weiss' at this point, for which Dr.
Weiss is most grateful.  Mike's site is http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc.)

I'd also like to make one small, ferret-sized announcement.  When our Miska
the #1 Ferret was diagnosed with insulinoma in 1995, I was devastated.  I
hoped she would be with us in 1996.  Now it's 2000 and our Miska is with us
still.  A little too sexy for her fur thanks to adrenal, but alert, active
and still in charge.  Happy new year, Miska, we love you very much.  You
were the beginning of ferrets for us and showed us the way.

All the best -
Beth + Miska the Millenium Ferret + Pads the Man + Gabby (in our hearts) +
Cookie + Smudge + David