From:
Heather Fox-Honeycutt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2012 17:03:32 -0700
Good afternoon everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know we picked
up Diva from the vet!! Diva is now at home and doing very well! Thank
you again to everyone who donated, prayed and stood beside us! I also
got a e mail earlier that kinda hurt me, I am sorry if I was doing
"Blanketing" As it was called in the e mail. I will make sure that It
does not happen again! But Thank you again to all of those who helped
my daughter, Me and Diva!

Heather Honeycutt