From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:48:25 -0400
I also got to watch this but I was a little disappointed as I thought
the program was supposed to be about The Buckeye Bash.

While it was nice to hear from the breeders and 1 ferret shelter I
think there should have been more on the ferret rescues/shelters as
well as the show.

Someone on one of the groups I belong to mentioned how BIG the ferrets
were that were featured especially the altered ones. If I'm not
mistaken weren't the alter ferrets featured on the show LATE alters?
To me, this may give people the idea that ferrets that originally came
from Pet Shops are not show worthy which to me is wrong. I wish that
the show also included the ferrets in the Companion class not just
the breeder, kit and alter class as well as just a very few of the
specialty classes.

All in all the show was good, I recognised all the people who were
filmed and my husband and I were ROTFLOAO at the song Barb was singing
through out the program.

Debi