From:
"Jeff Davis, C.P.P." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 1998 15:26:05 -0600
Hi!!!!
I just wanted to thank ALL of you who responed to my question yesterday.  It
was very comforting to hear from all of you.

24" by 5' tall and has 4 levels.  And they live in there.( at least when I'm
not at home or asleep at night).  And they are current on all their shots
and they are healthy.  ( bright eyes , glossy coat, long whiskers ) They
have toys and tubes and things but they don't play with them.

Thankyou again!!

           Love,
     Ami, Giz, And Sam

FERRETS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!