From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 22:28:34 -0400
Day 3 of the Challenge is dawning..... Have you jumped in yet?  No, not
yet.... don't you feel just a wee bit guilty when you let your healthy,
happy, fluffy little furballs out to run and play knowing there are lonely,
sad and dying ferrets sitting in shelters because no one wants to love
them???  Just imagine the worst, something happens and you need to give
your ferrets up.  Don't say never, you can not tell what is down the road
for each us, What if????  Wouldn't you want someone to help out and save
your babies??

What is the old adage, the life you save today may be your own..... think
about it....

A special call for help goes out to any FMLers in the Maine area.  A
shelter has a wonderful 5 year old lady who has a potential home waiting
for her, but she needs surgery, not life threatening, but surgery
nonetheless before she can be allowed to go to a new home.  We don't hear
much out of Maine FMLers, here is your chance to prove you are there, you
care and will help a baby in your hometown.... email me for the address and
info for the shelter.  The happiness of a ferret is waiting for you....

Hugs to all,

Jen and Gang