From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 18:17:17 -0700
My ferret, Sizzle, had just had the last of her babies go to a good home
the night before I got the call about the bunnies; her 16 week old boy
was still nursing occasionally when he felt insecure, so I knew she
still might have milk, so I agreed to try it.  You should've seen her
cleaning their ears!

Anyway, my mamma loved the bunnies and they loved her, that was over a
year ago, and she was just fine, as were the bunnies.

[RY]

[Moderator's note: A picture accompanied the post and since it's a
rather important visual aid, so I put it here for FMLers to see:
http://homepage.mac.com/billgruber/fml/anon-ry.jpg             BIG]