Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 06:13:50 -0600
BIG - Again, thanks for your reply.

What about sharing information that came from *you*?  Your comments about
the symposium and the three points you mentioned ARE the valuable
information that I was referring to.  (Teeth cleaning being overdone;
sedation not needed to draw blood; Isoflurane considered "incredibly
safe").

[I have no problem posting what I say in the FML elsewhere, though it's
easy to take things out of context so I hope it doesn't do more harm than
good!  BIG]

Regardless, being somewhat of a writer, I know something about copyright,
and how things can be paraphrased so that no rights or laws are violated.
I have already shared those valuable facts last night in a chat, but
nothing verbatim.  The post may well belong to the author, but the
knowledge is now common knowledge in the public domain and can't be
revoked or controlled (nor could I ever understand why anyone would
want to).  Interestingly, all three points just happened to come up last
night, and *I* didn't solicit them at all.

BTW, is there a transcript of that symposium available anywhere?

For the record, *I* don't care if anyone shares *my* posts anywhere.  I
have always published my articles and information across the net with no
reservations whatsoever.  If I've said anything at all of value, by all
means, share it!  :o)

Gary, Bart and Victoria

[Moderator's note: Transcripts of some of the talks should be available
eventually -- especially those of the vet talks.  They will take a while
though!  BIG]