From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 15:02:49 EDT
I just wanted to say something positive in the FML.  I wanted to report
postive things.... one should pay just as much attention to positive
things as they do the negative things.

I wanted to say that MF has always gone above and beyond the call of duty
concerning deaf ferrets in my case.  They have not only been kind, not
only offered some sort of compensation, but always gave me choices.
Choices like the offer of another healthy and hearing ferret, choices of
financial recovery, choices of store credits sorts of things.

In addition they have not only been effiecient and proffesional during
this whole episode with Dippy... they have been very apologetic, and very
supportive.  While I'm on the line reporting details, and being business
like, they have interupted right off the bat to ask "how my ferret is...
how is she"... as in concern for her.  Then after hearing how she is,
we've continued with the business.  I won't go into specifics but they
have been overly accomidating in Dippys case as far as finances, and
dealing the vet.  This has saved her life.

They have always disclosed information to me off the phone such as middle
people (holding areas and names).  I have only one bad experience with
them.  They are a business.  You will talk to different people when you
call, so thereby one of those times you are bound to find someone that
doens't do their job, or isn't helpful... just like... any other business.
I've only had one bad experience.  So thats a pretty good track record.
They are upkeeping a website that is very up to date with their
information, very interactive too, and use resources that from the FML,
and other groups.  I hope they keep it up.  I hope they keep improving.
Its good to see.  And well, I just wanted to report my experiences so
that you see there is good there too, not just the negative things that
you read sometimes.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/