Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 23:42:18 -0400
Hi there all.
I just merely wanted to relate Fuzzit's past few days with ECE.  I can't
understand why her poop is still liquid...it's been 6 days and the
literature says it should only last 2-4!  The vet said that the amox.
should help but I have put her on Kayopectate (spelling?) as well and even
the doses of that don't seem to phase her!

She is hydrated and stuff but I noticed the other day (2 days today) that
she would squirm and whine like I was trying to kill her or something when
I was trying to feed her...then I noticed that she was grinding her teeth
(which is a sign of ulcers...I was at my parents house so I had read that
Pepicid AC was good for that so I gave her some).  The Pepcid seems to help
a lot - it improves her appitite and and thirst.

I'm keeping up with her meds....it's so hard and very time consuming and it
doesn't seem like there are enough hours in the day!!

Keep your fingers crossed for us!
-Elisa