From:
Rose German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 08:26:40 -0500
Hello Fellow FMLers,
What a blast the MAFF Ferret Frolic was for all.  My sis Eleanor(the
Ferret Statue Lady) and I had the pleasure of meeting and presenting the
Ferret GURU Bob Church with his very own Awesome Ferret Bedding by LFFR
and Ferret Statue set dressed as Bob in Hawaiian shirt, glasses and a
mystery girlfriend ferret.  He was so overcome by these personal
gifts-his eyes were a bit teary.

LFFR had a successful day with proceeds of over $600.00 (thats a lot of
happy ferrets and the people who love them) to aid the Medical bills
compiling for the many Older Former Rescues that live at the Retreat.  We
thank all the folks that appreciate the hard work and beautiful Premium
quality put into every piece of bedding -LFFR makes.

We were educated on the importance of Dental care for Ferrets and so much
information to better aid in care of Ferrets.

Alicia from Ferretwise will be holding a Holiday raffle soon to help her
Shelter with so many in need of surgeries and the like -and we will be
donating items to help her success.  Please watch for her announcement.

The Frolic was a great success-thanks to all MAFF members-and especially
to Phyllis Spy for the special Tributes, Diane Wall assisting with
Raffles and to Vikki Walsh for her decorating touch that made the Hall
a special place to be for Halloween

Check out our awesome supply of bedding sets and singles on ebay at
www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding
Rose German

www.littlefeetferretbedding.com/