From:
Ed Hoffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 09:35:06 -0500
Hi All, yea it's time to hear about my gals again, but this time you won't
believe it.

The Ferret stories we hear and now this can't be happening, not to me,
it's all just a dream and this all happened just this last Thursday Night
(6/16).  Yea, it's cute making up names like the "FLO" (Ferret Liberation
Organization).  Yea, the "fuzz butts" get attached to your heart and mean
more to you than anything.  But they are just stories right?  Embellished
right?  Literary License Right?  As for embellishments, weak of heart don't
read any further without medical advise, this is a true story, only my
reactions have received the famed "literary license".

I have three fuzz butts and one who likes to dig at the sofa (Not Me!") to
find a way into the "secret" passages and another who want to go outside
for a "walk" on her own ("Moi?").  So I asked for advise here on the FML
(Ferret Mailing List)and got the following from Sheri J.:

>For digging: Arm yourself with a squirt bottle set on "stream" filled with
>very cold water.  Position yourself within shooting range of the favorite
>digging spot.  Wait.  Aim.  Shoot!

Well, I tried!  The "Sofa Commando", "Not Me!" is a true fighter.  My water
pistol arsenal was primed and ready.  "Not Me!" came to the Battlefield
ready to engage in hostility, she started to dig at the sofa, I shot her
once and she retreated.  She rallied, I shot her again, she continue to
rally, I shot her again each time.  This continued, and finally "Not" was
soaked and could care less.  After all what was another squirt?  So much
for your theory on water streams!  LOL Now for as Paul Harvey would say for
the "rest of the story".

That night early morning I heard noise from the room where my computer is
kept, my three gals are allowed free roam and haven't caused any problems
until "now".  It was very very early morning.  "Who Me?" was dancing around
in the ash tray, (a normal pain in the neck stunt, whets a spilt ash tray
or two) "Not Me!" was on the keyboard, and "Moi?" I couldn't find at the
moment.  Now the hardest part to believe.  Multiple "Find" windows were
open on my hard drive and were actually searching!!  Multiple internet
windows were open along with my email program "Outlook Express".  Ok, the
fuzz butts are smart, inquisitive, snoopy, and get into things, but this is
RIDICULOUS!  I thought the people on the FML were making up some of those
stories as cute "wanabees", it couldn't be for real!  Am I going insane, is
this what being single again does to your hormones?  Help I need advise?
Did you or anyone you know receive any email around 2-3:00 AM CST on
6/17/00?  Now I know I am crazy, I am talking like the people on the FML
it's contagious.  Gads.

Ed & the Gals
"Who Me?"
"Not Me!"