From:
Grant Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 1996 06:59:37 -0400
>From:    Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: FAQ game section idea
>...etc.  I'd love to know of other home-grown methods, and i'd love to
>collect games for a FAQ summary or my own archive for everyone to use.
>...feel free to email me with lengthy descriptions of the games you play ...

"Big Bowl of Snow" has been a hit here in the past for my Southern ferrets
(I doubt you or yours may get as big a kick out of it).  Again, you want to
put a towel under it.  This requires more supervision that participation.
Probably a 1.

"Towel Rides" are also a lot of fun for my two.  Basically I just slowly
walk around the room dragging a bath towel on the floor.  They hop on for
rides, get off to go look at stuff, hop back on... Just like being in the
big city.  I hope my neighbors are watching me walk around like this.
Probably about a 3 or 4.

Sorry they're not that lengthy but most of our games are pretty simple.  We
tried Monopoly once but it just didn't work out.

-Grant

* Grant Porter is: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
* Ferrets and more seen at: http://furball.slime.org/
* Opinions are: completely derived from listening to rock music.
* Crime don't pay. But a P-Funk card comes in handy -Bootsy