From:
Candyce Ramon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 13:44:32 -0400
June 17 NC AFA Show has come & gone!  Did anyone go?  Was it put on?  We
could not go & still have not received our refund from the Skinners!!
($464)  This was for the April 29 show Skinners cancelled!!

We write here to get a response & help to stop this problem for others!  U
see, Skinners don't respond once they get U're $$!!!  If U call & ask for
it the Skinners hang up on U!

We have heard from others that the Skinners have also keeped their $$ & not
refunded or given out product that the $$ was sent in for, to the Skinners!

We could go on & get RUDE (meaning asking for what belongs to U to begin
with), as the Skinners say, but the truth will be told, & should have been
long ago.  The $$ should have been returned, but the problem is the
Skinners not willing to comply to do the right thing!!

So people be aware!!  Is the $$ paying the Skinners bills???  Don't sent
them any $$.

What's the problem, & where are our refunds Skinners???

C & C Ramon