From:
Jayne Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 1996 20:25:01 -0400
Reading about the poor fuzzy learning about his disability just broke my
heart.  Dayna, you truly are a saint for helping this poor baby get back on
the right track.  I know finding and prosecuting the sick person who did
this is almost impossible, but is there any way you could tell the ferret's
story to a newspaper or tv reporter?  Maybe whoever hurt this sweet creature
could hear about it and realize what he/she has done.  Although if this
person is ill enough to do such a horrid thing in the first place hearing
about the aftermath would probably have no effect.

Will the ferret ever be able to play with other ferrets?  Or walk again?  It
just blows my mind that someone could be that awful to another living
creature.  Thank Goodness we have all these wonderful shelters/rescues,
vets, and just plain folks who care about the well being of these little
guys.

Laura Ellis