From:
Never underestimate the power of the dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 1997 16:01:35 EDT
Hi all,
I had to tell all in case folks are interested in Huskys.  My SO came home
last Tuesday with a Husky pup and does he like my little fuzzbutt, enough to
try and chomp him with ZERO luck!!  I make time for Pepe' to be out while
doggie is in cage and vise versa but trying to make sure the kids follow
suit is fun!!  Of all the dogs in the world, he had to come home with a
breed that just loves small animals... Don't get me wrong fellow animal
lovers, I like the dog, just could have lived without one right now for
Pepe's sake.  The first moment the puppy laid eyes on Pepe', he was like
"let me play with him"... I can see how long Pepe' would have lasted if that
had happened... I'm hoping (8^|) that as the dog gets older he will ignore
the fert....Lets hope....

Sandra