Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2008 19:24:47 -0400
I too was already thinking about the Ferret Giving Tree and getting
excited for it to begin! It is one of my favorite things of the
season (-: I hope it continues again this year, as it is such a
wonderful way to reach out at such a special time of year to help
the ferrets and the shelters that care for them throughout the year.

If the Giving Tree does (I hope hope hope!!!) continue this year, let's
please all remember the spirit of the season, and that it is the work
of a very special person to graciously devote his time and effort to
this wonderful cause. When, like everyone else, he must have the pulls
of everyday life and the hectic holiday season to deal with. We need to
appreciate this wonderful feat, and be patient with pages and updates.
It is a touching, amazing thing to be a part of, and I truly hope it
continues.

Risa