Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2007 08:49:34 EDT
Hi everyone,

I mostly just read as I have a few min. here and there.

For Risa----
But I do have some good input on this one. Starting as a ferret rescue
back in 92. I was working as a supervisor at the Humane Society so dogs
were something I dealt with everyday 100's of them. And in all my time
there, one breed always stood out to me as having NO pray drive. And we
now rescue them as they do great here with the ferrets, chickens, cats,
bunnies and many other animals we house. In the past 2 yrs we have had
over 40 "Saint Bernard's" here and have had one who thought cats were a
great thing to chase. Yes, they are big. No they really don't drool too
bad and yes they do shead- as do most dogs they are great babysitters
for kids and animals alike! However we can have three saints in the
house and most people never know it until they find one of the giant
sleepers with a crashed out saint on it! An adult would be great from
the right rescue just make sure they test them first with the ferret.

Best of luck

Tracy March
Ferrets & More Rescue Of Spokane
PO box  3143