Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 08:20:54 EDT
We here at Heaven Scent want to say a huge ,fuzzy THANK YOU to the many
people that have donated time & items for a raffle to benefit my shelter.

June,Greg,Beth R.,Melissa,Katrina,James M. Julie T.,Misty's Shop,
Terrilynn,Julie Tapp,Club Med,Kyril,Rebecca C, & Linda for the pages.
These folkes have really put on a bunch of gifts that are awesome.And
time hasn't run out yet.You still can get your tickets.

And an update on how things are going at the shelter.We're pretty much
full,as most are.We have some cute kids needing a forever home.Go see
them at my site.

And as of 5/11/04,we became 501-3c.We did a short happy dance & everyone
got Tone to celebrate.

Then as some know,my very last personal fert,Snoop,passed from this
world.And a few days later,Weebles,a paralized rescue,is now pain free..

And then,a local magazine has asked us to do an artical on ferrets & send
pictures of all the kids.We'll be on the cover this fall.While I believe
it's great,the timing is bad as this old computer is shot.I can't scan or
much other than to email.

Dooks,
Sandi
http://fuzzyslave.tripod.com