From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 13:32:07 -0500
Here is a link to the most recent pics of my beasts. Pester is truly a
most magnificently appointed ferret, these pics do not show how perfect
her colors and markings are. She is a show quality ferret for sure and
may enter her in shows in the near future. Again, the SPCA was going to
put them both down where they had them for many months and no one would
take them. So it was decided to put them down to make room for other
animals but I agreed to take them. After allot of work of a shelter
in the DC area transportation was arranged to not only go get them
but pass them from hand to hand until I ultimately took them to their
forever home.

In this array you can see the cage I made from scratch. It can hold
up to 8 or more ferrets easily but for now there is only two in there.
These two have far more room in there than they ever had at the SPCA
and the food they get is proper and that sure shows in how they have
gained weight. Good.

Here is the link:

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/21709767@N07/sets/72157603581630538/>

Enjoy and let me know what you thinks.. Thanks!

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia 23111