From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 11:55:44 -0700
I've been reading the FML for a few months now, and have often gone to
the shelter pages listed in posts.  Most of the time, there is no address
readily found.  This is really tough for me, as I would like to find a
local shelter posting on here if possible.

At the bottom of your first page, or on a "contact us" page, you should
have at least your city and state, and email address (phone number and
full address being optional, but desireable).  If anyone had their
webpage designed by someone else, and needs help implementing changes
like this, please send me an email directly, and I'll be happy to help.

Debbie