From:
Paula Curell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:20:53 EDT
Hi all
our ferrets cage is at the foot of our bed and last night and thank god
it is.  I heard one of our ferrets chokeing last night and woke up to my
baby cocoa chokeing on something.  I removed him from the cage opened
his mouth and wiped my finger threw his mouth and its a good thing i did
out fell a string part of it already down his throat.  i very gently and
slowly pulled and it all came out and the culprit that caused the problem
a new cheep cat tunnel is going into the GARBAGE.  I also gave him some
ferret lax and we are going to watch him so far all he wants to do right
now is eat ,drink and play all good signs that i got it all.  But we
will be on the watch for the bad signs for the next 24hrs .

thank god
Paula and the fuzzie Wuzzie's